Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We Love the Park!




We are soooo thankful for the many parks that are in and around Lakeland. We literally have about 5 to choose from within a mile or two. Noah and Jacob absolutely LOVE to go to the park. It's very hard sometimes to get Noah to come down or leave. In fact, we went through a day where I was telling Noah to do things like, "Noah, come and eat, or Come and pick up your toys, or it's time to go night night." He would reply, "No Way Mommy!" After this happened a couple times, I looked at him in the eyes and said, "Noah, you do NOT say No way to mommy, you say No Thank You." So, yesterday we were at the park and it was time to leave to eat lunch. I called for Noah to come down and he yelled, "NO THANK YOU MOMMA!" I had to laugh, but things like that have been happening all day. Time to go potty, time to take a nap, time to eat, time to clean up our toys....."No thank you momma" is what I get...... Now for lesson 2!

No comments:

My Etsy