Thursday, April 24, 2008

Noah's 1,2,3's

Noah loves doing puzzles and saying his numbers and letters. Thankfully I found all these great puzzles at a garage sale last year. I totally forgot that I had them. We pulled them out and Noah has had so much fun with them. There are ABC puzzles, shapes, numbers, right and left hand, and animals. We have been having school about 2 days a week. The main thing we have been learning is how to draw a circle. I will have to take a picture of Noah's circle. It is big, but you can definately tell it is a circle. He does so well coloring and doing his flash cards. Hopefully this will help get him ready for pre school in the fall.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Annie, he's doing awesome!! I love hearing him say the numbers! It's so cute! That number puzzle is great; we have one too! He's going to do so well at pre-school, because he has a great teacher at home! ;-)

My Etsy