Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Fun at the Family Fun Center!




We have discovered a place right down the road called Family Fun Center. It has Putt Putt, Arcades, and a HUGE indoor playplace. The playplace has slides, HUGE ball pits, ziplines, nets, tunnels, you name it, they have it. Well, we went today and Noah, Jacob and I were the ONLY ones there. Noah was so excited! He climbed, zipped, jumped, crawled, ran, pretty much every adjective you can think of. It was so fun! There is even a little play place for little guys like Jacob. He likes to play in the balls and crawl through the tunnel. The cost for Noah is $2.99 and Jacob is free, and the best part is, he can go all day, or we can come back at night with daddy and they don't charge us again! After we were done playing we stopped by Little Ceasars for some pizza and came home. I think I am going to make Wednesdays our fun center day. I signed Noah up for Preschool today! There is a Methodist church about 2 blocks from our house (actually on the same road) that offers part time preschool for a great rate! So, in the fall, Noah will be attending Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9-12. They said he will have a supply list and everything! Sniff Sniff! I can't believe he is already needing SCHOOL SUPPLIES!!!! We toured the place and it is actually an excellent program. Noah went out for recess while the director and I took care of the details. He did so well and just played with all the kids like he's been doing it his whole life! This is a great thing for him! He is really going to do well I think. On other news, I think I have 2 more piano students which is very exciting! I love getting beginners! Well, the boys are up, so back to work!

1 comment:

suzanne said...

okay - I am very jealous! I looked up places like this here in Chicago. Admission is $12 - $15!! That is crazy!

My Etsy