Monday, April 07, 2008

I was tagged....thanks michelle!

Four jobs I've had:
1) Mowed lawns for my dad for about 10 years!
2) Worked in the Oakland County Jury Office
3) Waitress at Big Boy (yes, THE big boy)
4) Sixth Grade Teacher (miss you FCS!)

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1) Lord of the Rings (ALL OF THEM)
2) Hitch
3) Princess Bride
4) National Treasure

Four places I've lived:
1) Holly, MI
2) Greenville, SC
3) Lafayette, IN
4) Gainesville, FL
I could keep going......

Four TV Shows I watch:
1) LOST
2) America's Funniest Home Videos
3) Friends
4) Jon and Kate Plus Eight

Four places I've been:
1) Mexico
2) The Bahamas
3) Ireland
4) Grand Canyon

Four people who email me regularly:
1) Suzanne
2) Mom
3) Margaret
4) Facebook ;-)

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Mexican
2) Cheesy Breadsticks
3) Outback Cheese Fries!
4) Reeces Peanut Butter Sundae from Baskin Robbins

Four places I would like to visit:
1) Hawaii
2) Australia
3) Oregon (to visit MaryAnne!)
4) Costa Rica

Five things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1) The volleyball season
2) Myrtle Beach with the family in June!
3) The development of my boys
4) Visiting Chicago and hanging out with my family and Suzanne and Gavin!!!

Four friends I'm tagging:
1) Suzanne Dobbertin
2) Karen Bell
3) Rachel Rhinehart
4) Sheri Vogt

1 comment:

suzanne said...

Do I have to?

My Etsy