Thursday, April 03, 2008

Our Trip to NC!!!



We just got back from a week in NC! I had to go back to shoot a wedding that I had scheduled before we moved. It was fun! We stayed with our friend's David and Tana and their two kids Savannah and Micah. Noah had SOOOO much fun with his friends that we left behind. On Friday we drove up to Greensboro and spent some time with Nana. Nana watched the boys for me during the wedding. The boys had so much fun spending time with her! We got up early on Sunday and drove back to Raleigh to go to church. It was rainy and COLD! We left on Monday morning for the long drive home. The boys did so well! Jacob did a lot of sleeping, and Noah did alot of watching videos, but on both trips we only stopped ONE time! Crazy I know, but it's true. We strategically planned lunch, gas, and diaper changes on that one stop. Worked out great! We had so much fun and miss NC! I have to go back the 18th to shoot 2 more weddings that I had already had scheduled, but this time the boys are staying at home with daddy and I am catching a plane ride there.

No comments:

My Etsy