Wednesday, November 01, 2006

ROAR!!!!!!!




Well, due to a volleyball game in Greensboro, we didnt go trick or treating this year. BUT, Noah did wear his lion costume to Golden Corral with the team, walking around the mall with mommy, and to the game where the officials were even dressed up. I literally had to sit on him to draw the whiskers and nose, but it was well worth it! He looked so cute! I especially loved it when he fell asleep in his carseat on the way to the game. Wish I would've taken a picture. He loved all the extra attention and candy that people gave! Did you know people trick or treat at the mall? Yeah, NO IDEA! Anyway, we got home around 11:30 and put the lion in his den for the night. It was a crazy day and I cant believe I only got 6 pictures, but oh well. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Vogt Family said...

Very cute!!

Wentzel Weekly said...

That is so cute! I 've never seen a cuter lion, and I've never seen one with a paci either :)!!!

Anonymous said...

AHHHH! Too cute! Love the paci!

Anonymous said...

The paci was the clincher! WAY too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

it'd be so much better if he could really "ROAR" but he's adorable anyhow. Hope to see you soon...within this year!!!! =)

My Etsy