Monday, August 07, 2006

A Visit With Nana and Grandaddy!



Josh, Noah, and I drove up to Rocky Mount, NC on Sunday to visit his parents. They were presenting thier ministry and his dad preached both the morning and evening service at Falls Road Baptist Church. It was a rough day for Noah (as all Sundays are hard on babies) because he wasn't in his "own" bed for his afternoon nap. He ran and ran and ran all over that church!!! Today he is exhausted and has taken 2 naps! It's only 2:45!!! Noah and I are going up to Greensboro on Thursday to spend some time with aunt Kara. Not sure if I said anything, but I got a nanny job here in town, and also a part time photography position with a real estate company. With those jobs and teaching piano lessons 2 nights a week, we should be busy! Oh yeah, volleyball season started today! So, we wont see daddy for at least 2 weeks with two-a-day practices and planning. You can view this seasons schedule on www.gocamels.com we WILL be in Spartanburg, so all you Greenville people out there should come out and see us! We will also be in DC 2 weekends in a row....so if you have nothing to do, come out and see the camels!!!! And us of course :-) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun pics - wow - - - busy schedule! I'm tired just reading it! Tell Josh I said I especially love the middle pic of "Nuh," "Juh," and "Buh" - - - I think he'll remember when I used to tease and said I was so close to his dad (whom I hadn't even met at that point) that I didn't even call him "Bill" I called him "Buh" - - - :) Anyhow - cool pic. Glad you're doing some photo work, Annie - your pics are awesome and it's clear to see you have an artistic eye!

My Etsy