Thursday, August 17, 2006

Must Hate Dogs!

Okay, I dont know what my deal is, but the past two nights I have taken Noah on a bike ride, and both nights we have been chased by dogs! I get so freaked out! Not at the little ones, the medium to HUGE ones!!! People in my neighboorhood, if you are reading this, PLEASE put your dogs away! Or at least tie them up so they dont come out to feast on me and my baby!!!!!

Anyway, I have started babysitting. Yesterday was our first day, and it went pretty smoothly. I babysit Jackson 2 1/2 and Mason 16 months. It was a day full of dirty diapers and sayings such as, "NO!", "You share!", "Say Please", "Don't Hit!", etc. I start piano lessons next week and am excited to see that up and running. Oh and not sure if I told you all or not, but I am REALLY interested in photography (that part you knew :-) and have scheduled my first senior picture session, Wedding, AND Pet session. I advertised on craigslist that I am a baby photographer but would love to fill my portfolio with different faces. These are the 3 responses I got. I hope they know what they are getting themselves into.........pray for me :-)

Josh has been working day and night with practices and meetings. He leaves at 7:30 and comes home at 9:30. Sort of sad when the baby doesnt wake up til 8 and goes to bed at 8:30. But, the coach made it possible for Noah and I to join the team on campus for dinner (thanks Malinda!), which has been a huge blessing!

Well, one of the three just woke up from their nap. Better run! I needed a good doggie vent :-)

1 comment:

suzanne said...

I have never actually been chased by a dog before, but they ALWAYS bark so viciously at us from behind their "not so safe" fence, when we just walk by. Gavin thinks it's funny, but I pick up my pace everytime I have to walk by one of those houses!!

I didnt know you got all those photography sessions in!! That is so awesome! I'm so proud of you. I can't wait to see the outcome. You'll have to get their permission to post them on your blog!

My Etsy