Wednesday, August 30, 2006

14 months and POTTY TRAINED!!!!!



Okay, so not QUITE potty trained yet, but he did go in the potty tonight!!! For those of you who have indoor dogs, you know when you get home and the dog is SOOOOO excited to see you, he sort of tee tee's all over the place. Well, I started running the bath tonight for Noah. He was in the other room and heard it, so he took off running for the bathroom. I quickly stripped him and took his diaper off and turned to check the water. Well, when I turned around, Noah had gotten so "excited" about the bath, that he started to tinkly all over the place. I immediately picked him up and "aimed" him towards the toilet. He had alot to drink tonight so he kept going and going and going. When he was finished, he looked up at me, and started to laugh histerically. I was already laughing so hard I couldnt breathe, but when he did that, I had to put him down. It's almost as if he knew! I know better.
Well, we are leaving for Georgetown tomorrow evening. We are playing a tourney there this weekend. We played UNC-Greensboro last night in the creek, and MAN was it hot. Poor Noah was all sweaty, the trainer was so sweet and gave him his own water bottle. We lost in 3, but played tough. They were a pretty strong team. Hopefully we'll do better this weekend. Okay, I really need to go pack. More when we return!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

the rinehart's said...

Hey Annie! You have a little cutie pie! I think of you guys every time I pass your old place. They painted the door and shutters a nasty blue color!!! Hope all is well. Good luck on that potty training. You might have to give me some pointers. Love you!

Rachel said...

Mrs. Hill- I havent talked to you
in ages! hows it going?
gosh he is SO adorable..
love the bath times
except when my mom put me in the
tub she would always get 1/2 way thro and see little brown "floaters" she called them..
haha
hope your trip goes well!

My Etsy