Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Busy Busy Busy!!!

Sorry to our regular bloggers! We've been really busy lately! Josh has had practice every night and Annie has been busy with babysitting, pictures, and piano lessons. Which reminds me of a funny story.

The other night I went to take a picture of the exterior of a house. Well, I kept driving past the house I was suppose to take the picture of because it didnt have any numbers on the house or the mail box. So by the time I figured that was the house, I had driven by it like 3 or 4 times. Well, I took a couple of shots and was about to drive away when the lady (who was peeking out of her window) of the house comes running out screaming, "EXCUSE ME!!!!! EXCUSE ME!!!!!!" I politely FLOORED the gas and took off. Well, I dont know what happened after that but I looked in my rear view mirror and she had ran to her truck and was going to try to follow me. Luckily, I got away. We are not allowed to talk to the homeowners. We are not to have ANY contact with them. If we do, we are fired. I'm not really sure why though. The only thing I can come up with, is their house is about to be foreclosed or something.....maybe not. Anyway, I was shaking for like an hour after it happened....why? I dont really know, I guess down deep I thought she was going to catch me or something. Whatever, turned out to be a funny story.

We went on campus yesterday for a Welcome picnic. It was fun. Ate some bbq. There was a band there and a bunch of people were swing'n. It looked like SO much fun! I have to have the girls teach me how to do it. Did I mention that Mr Belding from saved by the bell was at Campbell for opening services? I guess he is a motivational speaker now. All the kids were wearing shirts that said "I <3 Mr. Belding". I wanted one...

We leave for our first tournament this weekend. Actually tomorrow. We are driving to Statesboro, GA. Then next week, it is DC. I will keep you updated and hopefully will have pics. So, talk to you then!

2 comments:

suzanne said...

Bummer! I can't believe you are gone, just when i get home. sorry we didnt get to chat more before you left.
That is such a funny story, I can just see you speeding away with your baby in the back seat!
Glad that things are going well for you! Hopefully they will slow down soon!!
Keep me updated on *everything* ( I think you know what I mean)!! I have some updates of my own!

Wentzel Weekly said...

thanks for the laugh!! I would be shaking too! What a riot!

My Etsy