Tuesday, November 29, 2005

CANKLES!!!!!


I LOVE THESE LITTLE FEET AND ANKLES!!!!!! They really crack us up! Noah is starting to get ALL OVER THE PLACE! He isnt crawling or anything but he can rotate in a complete circle and roll wherever he needs to go. The other night I was working on the computer and he was playing in his crib, I heard some noise, so I thought I would check on him....Well, the little booger had taken his giraffe beanie baby and chewed off the tag. He had the WHOLE thing in his mouth and was eating it!!!! What a stinker! I seriously cant and wont take my eyes off of him for a second...I think we are in for some big surprises.... Oh, he is almost crawling. He gets up on his knees but then doesnt go anywhere. Pretty soon he will figure it out. He sure is growing up fast! He's 5 months old already.. Wow! time sure flies by!

No comments:

My Etsy