Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Sweet Sixteen


This picture is so adorable, I thought ya'll might like it! Josh's parents came last week to watch us play in the NCAA tournament (listen to me, I sounds like we actually played!) Anyway, we won both of our games, Thursday against FAU, and Friday against Kansas ST. Friday night's game was very exciting! The 2nd game was extremely close but we pulled out of it with a 31-29 win..... There were over 2500 fans there and the place was hopping!! We play in Omaha this Friday against Loiusville (ranked 9) and WHEN we win that we will most likely play Nebraska (ranked 1). I just got off of Nebraska's website and they have sold over 13,000 tickets for this weekend! We thought that 2500 was good but 13,000!!!!!! OH MY!!!! Yes, I am going but I just decided that I wont be taking Noah. It is too cold and a very quick trip for us. I am leaving Friday and get back Sunday afternoon. He is going to be staying with some friends of ours...(Tanya and Cedric for those who keep up with the photo site) I know they will take extra special care of him so I am not worried. We shall see what happens.. If we win this weekend we are on our way to the Final Four back to San Antonio where we started out the season. Noah WILL be coming with us then!

I went through my closet last week and found a bunch of stuff to put on Ebay. I made 80 dollars! I guess somebody out there cares to have your junk! I had some free stuff that our bank gave us, so I thought I would put it on there to see what I got and sure enough somebody bought them! Wow!!! So all that to say, if you have junk, PUT IT ON EBAY!!!! You never know!

Noah update: He is still getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. It's funny. He also does this thing where we lays on his side. It looks like he is posing for some photo shoot. It's funny to see him figure out how everything works.... He LOVES paper, so we really have to keep an eye on him. He is eating more regularly too. Yeah, his diapers are getting interesting!

That's all from us! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

suzanne said...

Hey Annie, your little Noah is cute. How old is he now? I can't believe how fast they grow!! It sounds like you guys are doing well!! I'd love to hear more from you! e mail me!
sdobbertin@sbcglobal.net
Suzanne (the mack attack) Dobbertin

My Etsy