Thursday, November 10, 2005

My Favorite Picture!

I Just LOVE this Picture!

Well, it's Thursday and we got back late Sunday night so I guess it would be a lie to tell you we just got back.....oh well. This is the first time I have been at home all week! We have been dealing with our car. Short version: The car is fixed and we didnt have to pay a dime! Long version is really boring so I am not even going to go there but you know the outcome so I guess it really doesnt matter.
Well, we beat Alabama and Auburn this past weekend. Pretty good matches, the Auburn one went to 4 games which meant we had to be there an extra 25 minutes so that's not a big deal. Noah slept pretty much the whole time so that was nice. I hardly saw Noah on the bus because the girls had him. I think they are getting use to having a baby travel with them. What really cracks me up is their responses to the stuff that comes out of Noah.....you know, snot, spit up, and well, you get the idea. At first they were like, EWE that is gross, but now they dont really have a reaction, they just wipe it off and go on playing with him. It's cute. We had to drive the bus from Auburn to Gainesville on Sunday. That was a long ride but it wasnt too bad. You know, it's a real shame that you cant just hop on a bus whenever you need to go on a long trip. Seriously, you have movies, snacks, someone else driving, you dont have to put on you seatbelts.....you can even go to the back if you have to potty. ha ha....oh well, one can dream....
Noah is sleeping. He hasnt been sleeping too well lately so hopefully his naps during the day will help. He is rolling all over the place and is starting to whine......no really he does. Josh says he sounds like a little girl but it's this high pitched whimper, kind of like a puppy.
Well, we are headed back to Michigan next Wednesday to celebrate Thanksgiving with the fam. You know, I was thinking, it was a year from now that I told everybody I was pregnant. Well, a year from next Saturday, but still time sure flies. The next week, we are going to Denver for a Thanksgiving tournament. Should be fun. I hear Colorado is gorgeous! Never been there but you know me, I will be taking tons of pictures.
Okay, LOTS of LAUNDRY! Better get started so I can do the fun stuff. Lots of love!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture!! You should send it on tv or something: most adorablest baby ever!! =)

My Etsy