Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's been a while!


Sorry it has been so long since a post. We have been SO busy that I hardly have 2 minutes to sit down and type anything. Well, most of you know we went to Michigan 2 weeks ago for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun. We had a good time with family but my visit was too short. I need to come for more than 3 days just so I can see everybody. It was nice to see family and for them to meet Noah. They see pictures but it's not the same.
We just got back from Denver, CO on Sunday. The trip out there was a long ride with a couple late flights and layovers and we were exhausted! But the trip was well worth it! Noah and I went swimming one of the first days while Josh went to serve and pass. We also were able to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving....(listen to me, I sound like it was such a privelege to be among the chaos) It was a nice treat because usually we are tied to the hotel. Mary's husband, Mark, had rented a car and took all us girls to the mall. How nice! We won both games in the tournament and came home to find out that we will be hosting the first 2 rounds of the NCAA. We play Florida Atlantic on Thursday at 7:00....(if any of you care to listen you can go on www.gatorzone.com under volleyball...they will be broadcasting it live) and if we win, we play the winner of Kansas St. and Florida A&M.... If we win both of those, the team goes on the road to play in Omaha, Nebraska. I am not sure if I want to go to Nebraska or not......maybe I will call the Shelburnes and ask if I can hang out in Tampa with them.
Josh's parents are coming down tomorrow so that they can see the game......wait, what am I saying....they are coming to see the boy! I dont blame them though, he is pretty cute!
Better go......tired.....need sleep!

No comments:

My Etsy