Sunday, November 13, 2005

We are the Champions!

Can any of you guess who got this onsie for Noah???? If any of you know my family or have ever heard me talk about my family, it shouldnt be to hard of a guess! Today we won the SEC conference championship. Josh is pretty excited because he gets a ring....la dee da! Yeah, they have a tournament this weekend and then we go to Denver for another tournament. The next couple of weeks really dont matter all that much except where we will be playing the first couple of rounds of the NCAA. We really hope the first two will be in Gainesville so we dont have to travel anywhere. We already know where the final game will be. San Antonio. Havent bought tickets to go yet or anything but we are really hoping!
Do ya like the picture? I posted a bunch on our picture website but I am not really sure how many people go to that site. So I thought I would put my favorite so all could see.
Not too much going on this week. Noah and I are babysitting tomorrow and Tuesday, and then we leave for Michigan on Wednesday! YEAH! Should be fun! While Noah and I are gone, Josh will be in Alabama. Poor guy, we were JUST there last week.
Okay, more from Michigan when I get there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie, Did Adam get him that outfit? He sure is photogenic=) I'm happy that you get to go to Michigan and a bit jealous at the same time. My dad is wanting us to come visit again next Christmas, but I'm not sure if we will be able to...would be nice though! If we do get to go I'll be sure to look you up cuz! Love Ya!

Annie said...

You win the prize cuz! He got him another onesie that says daddy on it. It is black with and anchor on it. Kind of looks like a tatoo...Oh brother.... That would be awesome if you came for Christmas next year! Of course you would have 3 little ones and I cant imagine traveling so far with them!!!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Annie, he's the image of his uncle..Too funny. I loved the pictures of our family, sure do miss everyone and wish I could have been a part of it. Everyone looked so happy. I didn't see Katelyn in any, is she ok? love you Cousin, Margaret

Annie said...

yeah, he is the image of Adam. We had a good Thanksgiving! Katelyn was there just didnt get in any of the pics.. She's doing great! She loves her job......I can hardly believe how busy she is though!!!!love you too

My Etsy