Saturday, November 05, 2005

ALABAMA!

Yee Haw! I am posting this in a hotel in Auburn Alabama. We flew out Thursday to Tuscalousa, (no idea if I spelled that right) played University of Alabama, aka crimson tide, (okay can somebody explain to me their mascot, they are crimson tide but their mascot was an elephant!) and we beat them in 3! They were 3 really close games though. After the game we went to Outback for dinner and then got back to the hotel around 11:00. Noah, being the most wonderful baby that he is, went right to bed and did not wake up until 7:30 this morning. Josh went to get us something from the breakfast buffet and I watched Along Came Polly. I forgot what a cute movie that was.....Anyway, we left this AM around 11 and traveled (in a bus) here to Auburn. Josh and the girls are at practice right now and then when they come back we will go out to dinner. Have I said how much I love team travel. It's really fun and you really get to know the girls. I am really thankful for the opportunity to travel with the team. It is such an experience. I dont know how much traveling I will be able to do next year. Noah will be one and probably more of a handful...... oh well. Well, we better go. Noah is sitting on my lap being really good. I think I here the girls coming down the hall. We play Auburn tomorrow so hopefully we will win! Much love all around!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,
I sure hope that you will continue to be able to travel with your husband. I think it would be hard to be apart, I know I wouldn't like it. I hope everything works out with your car situation. I went from driving a nice black eclipse to a bomb. The inside door latch doesn't even work..hehe.
Guess we need to count our blessings=) Love ya cuz Give Noah a kiss and say hello to Josh=)

My Etsy