Monday, April 02, 2007

Daddy's Home!!!!



YEAH!!! Daddy has busy lately working. He's been to Denver, Atlanta, Indianapolis, and probably several other places I can't remember right now. Thankfully our last two prospects committed last week, so no more traveling for a while. Yeah!! We start Spring Season, which is only 2 weekend tournaments, next week in Wilmington. I don't know if Noah and I will make the trip. I will be 38 weeks along, and our friend Margaret will be in town. So, we'll have to see. Wonderful weather down here lately. We've been able to grill out several times, and took a bike ride down to the park tonight. Noah loves the park! He HATES leaving.

Had an appointment today and will every week from here on out. Everything is normal, textbook, like it has been the whole time. Noah had to go with me this time, and he was SOOO good sitting in his stroller. He held his animal book and made sure he showed off to the doctor all his animal noises. His latest thing is when we go to the grovery store, he LOVES to put the items from the cart to the conveyor belt. Yeah, cute until it gets to things like the eggs, milk, and bread. He really keeps Josh and I laughing, especially lately. He sure is growing up fast. He no longer sits in the high chair when we eat dinner or when we go out..... He loves to eat at the table like mom and dad. *sniff sniff*

1 comment:

Vogt Family said...

Wilmington, as in NC? Is it a tournament at UNCW? AWW! I wish you could make it but if not maybe I could still make it to say hi to Josh. Let me know when it is. Hope your feeling ok.

My Etsy