Monday, April 16, 2007

Well, a week left.





Whew. Didn't think I would make it. It's hard to believe that exactly one week from right now, our little Jacob will be coming into this world. I must say, I am going to miss the "him and me" time. You know, those midnight squirms and kicks, the way he makes my belly look like a huge wave, the stretch marks ha ha yeah right. Yeah, life is going to be alot different. Noah is ready...... we think :-) He does know the difference between the "baby" diaper and Noah's diaper. We have the changing table set up and all the diapers out for both children. When we tell Noah to go get a diaper, he use to bring us the baby's. He's learned and now claps after handing us a Noah diaper. Every time I buy diapers, I think "I wonder if we'll make it through all these before Noah is potty trained" Hey, I can dream can't I! Actually, he's a little far from potty training. Hopefully we can get him a "diego" seat and that will help. I finished Noah's shirt yesterday. We got an iron on off of Ebay and had a plain white Old Navy shirt, so we just used that. Didn't turn out too bad! Josh worked on his truck all weekend. It was perfect weather. He sanded out the wood in the bed and then painted the strips. Looks alot better than it did.
So, that's what the pics are of. Not much to post. Just a quick update on us.




5 comments:

the rinehart's said...

How EXCITING! You're down to one week left! I'm sure it still seems unreal that you are about to have TWO sons! I can agree with you on missing the "him and me" time! I was so glad when Malachi arrived, but in ways I missed having him in my belly! Crazy I know! Keep us posted on how everything goes. We'll keep you in our prayers.

Betty 'Rie said...

Wow. Now that you have made through all these weeks, doesn't it seem like this last one will go on forever!? We are praying for your safe delivery and Jacob's arrival.

Vogt Family said...

email me at munkeygirlsw@hotmail.com so I can have your email and give you my phone number. I would love for the little guys to meet! Chip works on Saturdays so Griffin and I never have plans.
Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie!

We're excited for you! Keep us posted!!

m&l

Molly said...

Hi Annie,
I'll be praying for you all. I know Noah will be a big helper! We look forward to seeing pics when things settle down for you. Take care.

My Etsy