Sunday, April 08, 2007

Durham Bulls




Well, on Friday night we went to the Durham Bulls game. I can't believe I only got 4 pictures for Noah's first ball game, but my batteries ran out, so oh well. We had great seats, and at $6 a ticket, it was a steal! Our team didn't win, well we assumed they didn't, the little guy couldnt make it past the 7th inning. We were losing 0-15 so it's pretty much a given. There were fireworks after the game, but we obviously didnt see them. It was fun! Can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Just wanted to drop a line to let you know that you all have been in my thoughts and prayers TONS recently. I love and miss you guys. Hope all is going well for you. :)

Laura said...

I like the new look of the blog. Only a week to go...are you dying for the day to get here? (I would be!) I hope you're doing well and have a great week. We can't wait to see your new little guy! :)

My Etsy