Thursday, March 08, 2007

We're Back!

Aunt Dianne getting some Noah love!
The Dumping!
Grandpa and Noah checking out the waves!
The Before picture! (I wish I got an after picture with them soaking wet)
My cousin Amanda is Due March 23rd, and I am due April 23rd! How fun!

Okay, if I counted how many times that has been the title of my posts since I have started this blog it would probably appear 100 times! It seems like we are always gone! It's ok though, we love it! We went to Ft. Meyers this past week to spend some time with my grandparents, the snow birds. While we were there we got to see my aunt Dianne and family, Carl (my dad's good friend), Uncle Dick, Auntie Jo, Cousin Margaret and Amanda, and spend ooddles of time at the beach! We had a good time and believe it or not, my boy did NOT get sunburned! The poor kid has white skin like his mommy and the sun doesn't like us too much. He didn't like getting sand on his hands but loved to fill the pail full and then dump it over his head! Go figure! The funniest thing to watch was when he would try to stand up while sitting in the sand. He wouldn't put his hands down because they would get dirty, so he would lean one way and get his leg under his little body and then stand. Okay, it's hard to explain, but just picture somebody trying to get up off the ground without using their hands..... He liked the waves once he got used to them and believe it or not he and grandma even went for a swim! (well, it wasn't a planned swim, a wave came and knocked them both over, it was quite funny!)



APRIL 23rd!!!!! That is the date we scheduled the C-section at Wake Med!! Mark your calendars and I WILL be expecting lots of gifts and flowers! Ha ha! just kidding. We picked that day partly because the doctor I like was available and it is exactly 2 months before Noah's birthday. Easy to remember! Enjoy the pictures! Love you all!!!!!





3 comments:

Rachael said...

Welcome back...I was beginning to wonder about you guys! I am soooo incredibly jealous of all the pictures on the beach...we are still bundling everyone in hats, coats, gloves, boots, etc....we still have about 2 feet of snow on the ground. ugh. But today it is almost 50 degrees so it's melting! Thanks for sharing your pictures!
RACH

suzanne said...

I wish you would stay home for a bit! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

I put April 23rd on my calendar - not too sure about the flowers, money, and candy, but I can promise I'll be praying that day!!! Too funny about Noah and sand dumping! LOL

My Etsy