Friday, March 16, 2007

A bit of Nesting....

Noah's Corner

Noah's Dresser


Jacob's Corner

Jacob's Dresser

Well, I know I have a little over 5 weeks left, but the nesting has begun! We aren't completely done with the boy's room yet, but at least there is a bed and a dresser for both of them. Pretty much all we have left is hanging up shelves and pictures. Shelves would have been up, but due to parts missing and Josh leaving for Denver Thurs morning, it just didnt happen. Oh well. Yes, we have decided on a name. No going back now, the sign is already made! My favorite part of the room is the dressers. Josh did such a good job painting them! You would have never known that I picked one up off the side of the road!!! I'm telling ya! It's amazing what people throw out! We are going to Greensboro for the weekend after play group of course. It's raining here, so looks like a gloomy day. I would love to stay in my jammies all day and watch Disney movies with Noah, but not today, errands to run, people to see......

4 comments:

Laura said...

The room is so cute! I still love the surf theme and LOVE the name! That was our boy's name too - if we were having a boy. :(

Hope said...

Looks like you have been keeping busy!! Your surfing theme is very fun!

the rinehart's said...

The room looks great! Can't wait to see pics of little Jacob! Hope all goes well! Love ya...

Rachael said...

Looks great! Love your "find" in the garbage too...what a treasure! :)

My Etsy