Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Beautiful Weather!!


I cannot believe the beautiful weather outside! I even laid out yesterday during Noah's nap! WOW!! Noah just LOVES to be outside. It's super hard to get him to come back in, but thanks to the weather, we've been able to spend hours out on the deck and taking walks! Quick disclaimer for the big slide in the picture. Noah and I went on a bike ride the other day and while I was riding I came across a huge pile of garbage. Normally I would just keep riding, but amongst the rubish I saw bright red plastic. So, I began removing the rubble and found this slide. It is in PERFECT condition. Plastic wasn't broken, wasn't too dirty...you get the idea. Anyway, I took Noah out of the bike trailer, and loaded the slide up. What a sight to see: 8 month pregnant lady pulling a bike with a trailer with a huge slide on, while trying to hold her 1 yearold's hand so he wouldn't wander away. Wasn't a small task, but we got it home. After I hosed and wiped it down, Noah couldn't get enough of it, and still can't. What a blessing! It really is true. Somebody's trash is another's treasure!!!!



2 comments:

Hope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hope said...

What a cool slide. I am still trying to figure out how you fit that huge thing into a bike trailer and how you walked Noah, the bike and yourself home! HEHE

My Etsy