Thursday, January 04, 2007

What was I thinking?!?!?!



Okay, so there was this Ball Pit on craigslist with 300+ balls for $20. If you have ever priced those little balls that go in pits, $20 for 300+ of them is a GREAT deal. Anyway, the people threw the pit in for free and you paid for the balls. WELL, we get home from picking it up tonight and after blowing up the fire engine ball pit, it measures 5 feet long by 3 1/2 feet tall!! We could ALL fit in it!!!!! Ridiculous! Yeah, we are SOOO not keeping it. We dont have any room for it! Remember we are in a 1100 sq. ft. duplex and the thing is taking up half of the living room AND dining room!
So, I put it back on craigslist for $10 for the pit with no balls, because I thought, "surely, SOMEBODY will have a need for this thing". Well, within 10 minutes I had 3 emails about it! So, it's out of here for $15! Cracks me up how things work sometimes! Anyway, just thought I would share. Oh, of course Noah LOVED the fire engine, but his favorite thing was to throw all the balls out....yeah figures! We will probably just get one of those little blow up pools from Walmart, and it will work just the same. Ha ha, we'll see :-)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my goodness, Noah looks like such a little man in the first picture! He's getting SO big and handsome!! 300+ balls, yeah you must have had some pregnant mommy moment or something! :) That thing is HUGE!! How long did it take to blow it up? My word, William got a duplo dump truck filled with duplos for Christmas and they NEVER stay in the truck. He throws them all over the house - drives me crazy! And there are nowhere near 300 of them! Good job in getting that out of there so quickly! You gotta LOVE craigslist! It's super cute, but better taking up someone else's living and dining room! :)

suzanne said...

Did you already sell it? I totally want it now! That looks awesome! It puts out pit to shame!

Laura said...

Ok, I know this is off the subject, but I was wondering if you cut Noah's hair yourself or do you take him somewhere? He looks great in that first picture and William needs a trim SO BADLY!!! My brother says to just take the clippers to it (like on a 4), but I don't think I can and I don't know if he'll sit still for someone else. He may be getting another cut while he naps, but then it's hard to get it even! :(

Laura said...

Wow, you did a great job! That's a good idea, thanks! I'll give it a try. Yeah, the throwing up is getting better, now come the back pains! Ugh!! Oh well, at least I'm only 3 months and the sickness is better. It was 5 months and I was still sick with William. How are you feeling? Are you more tired this time? I sure am. Fortunately for me, William has taken to sleeping in lately...I love it! :))

My Etsy