Tuesday, January 23, 2007

About Time for a Noah Update

Noah turned 19 months old today, so I thought it would be a good idea to update ya'll on his progression. As you can see from the picture, the boy has got some choppers! Pretty sure they are all in (Besides his 2 year molars). He is talking more and more each day. He still loves to tell everybody when there is a ball in sight. In fact, it doesnt have to be a ball, but anything circular. "BALL!!!!!!" He LOVES to play outside, read books, and play with all his toys (we are currently working on putting our toys away once we are done playing with them). Like any boy he loves to destroy! He thinks it's just hilarious to knock over the blocks or anything for that matter. Mom and Dad build the tower and in comes Noazilla, destroying it. He climbs everything and has mastered hanging onto the countertop and using his bare feet to climb up the cabinets onto the counter. Totally freaked me out when I walked in and he was sitting there next to the sink!!! He loves Blues Clues and whenever Steve finds a clue he runs to wherever I am and yells "CLUE CLUE CLUE" then takes my hand and shows me the TV. He is a typical picky eater as most toddlers are, but still loves his fruit. Especially bananas and grapes. He is over 30 lbs., yeah he's a tub, nad I have no idea how tall he is. We'll find out at his next Dr Appointment. He loves to lift up my shirt and "kiss the baby". Doesnt matter where we are, if he hears the word Baby, it triggers his kisses. Cute..embarassing...but cute.

That's all. Next Appointment is the 29th, so I'll let you know what happens!





No comments:

My Etsy