Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Appointment

23 weeks?!? Wow, that is hard to believe. The time has gone by so fast. I was dreading getting on the scale today at the doctor's office. You know, the holidays, baking, eating like you have had nothing but bread and water for 300 days!!!! I was right to dread. 7 POUNDS people! YIKES!!!!! One month, 7 pounds.......brings the grand total to 11 oh well. It's all good, right?! Ha, just kidding. Everything checked out Perfect. The heartbeat was really strong today and seemed fast to me. Doc said he was excited about something, maybe all the pumpkin pie, cookies, and cordial cherries!!! Anyway, next appointment is the 29th and I have to take the glucose test (Yuck!). And after that, I have to go every 2 weeks.... No C-section date scheduled yet. I'll keep you updated!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey, nice to have you back. It's great to hear that you had a good Christmas visiting everyone "up North!" That's good news from your appointment too! I don't think you have anything to worry about as far as your weight's concerned! You're over halfway and only gained 11 pounds - that's amazing!! :) I haven't been on the scale since Christmas - I'm too scared! Hopefully being sick has kept the pounds down! I go for my first appointment next Friday and I'm sure I'll hear all about it then! I'm going with a midwife this time...I think I'm going to like it. Anyway, glad to have you back! :)

My Etsy