Friday, January 19, 2007

The Little Climber!

I still don't know how he got in there, but yesterday I went to check on Noah because he was taking a nap (supposedly) and here is where I found him. Earlier that day he was in his room watching Toy Story and I walked in and found him standing on his changing table turning the light on and off. You know, I have heard mothers talk of their children sitting on the refrigerator when they had turn their back for a second. Honestly I never believed them, but these days I am less skeptical......

2 comments:

Vogt Family said...

Wow! Griffin still hasn't figured out how to climb in or out of his crib... little boys seem to love climbing :) AHH!

the rinehart's said...

Yes...I think Noah and Malachi are going to be a lot alike!!! Guess I can get a heads up on what's to come!

My Etsy