Sunday, October 01, 2006

A weekend of garage saling.


Even though it is October, there were a few garage sales this past weekend. I figure people are just doing there fall cleanup and want to get rid of there junk. Well, this is one of the items I picked up. It's a little picnic table perfect for crafts, coloring, reading, or even a picnic! Noah loves it, and at $5, Mommy loves it too! He also got a basketball hoop, $3, and a whole box full of megablocks, also $3. I even got lucky enough to find some furniture for Josh's office. Two light brown suede leather captian chairs, no ottoman though. They are really nice and at $5 a piece, they also made it into the van FULL of treasures! I loves deals, but am finding that I am extremely cheap. It's funny how, you get such good deals on things, you expect everybody to give you deals. Dont's worry. I am not THAT lady. You know, the one who walks away when something is .50 and she offers you a quarter, but you wont take it. I hate bartering! Well, I had a good weekend, so I thought I would share! Good Luck with all your garage sales! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annie, it sounds like you got some GREAT deals!! Isn't it so much fun to find something you can really use, and then get it for a bargain; that's just the best feeling!! Thanks for sharing your finds...makes me want to go shop! :)

My Etsy