Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Headed to Jacksonville!

Mom, why are you looking at me that way?
Come on Mother! I can't even look at the camera! I look ridiculous!
These eyes make me laugh and they make me cry!

Well, we are headed off to Jacksonville, FL. We will make a stop in Savannah, GA and play a match Thursday night and then keep driving to Jacksonville where we will play Noth Jacksonville on Friday night and Jacksonville University on Saturday night. We will get back Sunday afternoon. For some reason, all I can think about and look forward to is that extra hour of sleep we will get Sat. night. (yeah, I know, really important) Our team is doing pretty good and if we do well this weekend, there is a good chance we could make it to the conference tournament. We'll see. Think of us this weekend as we are on the road. Hugs and kisses!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Etsy