Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Michigan Days



Well, we were in MI for a couple days last week,. The first day, it snowed. I am not talking just little flakes here people. It looked like a blizzard!!!!!!! Luckily we came prepared with hats and coats for Noah. The cold weather didnt seem to slow Noah down much. We went to watch his cousin and our friend at a football game. Mommy froze, but Noah was snug as a bug. He loved it! We also got to see our friends Suzanne and Gavin, and Sarah and new baby Parker. We got some really cute pictures! The last picture is of my road that I grew up on. Mom said I should frame it and call it Annie's Road. Cute idea which I might do. I said that I should call it The Forbidden Road, as I was not allowed to cross it to get the mail until the age of 18. We spent alot of time at home getting Noah reaquainted with all the people who love him so much. Grandma even took him to Target and Cosco, all by herself! Way to go mom!!! Wonder if she will offer that when number 2 comes along :-) Thanks for a great visit! We love you MI!!!! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Troy & Sherry said...

Glad you had such a fun time in MI! Of course you would be welcome to come and see the house. We should be living in it by December. Well it depends on when in Dec. you come.
love you friend!

Sarah said...

Hey Annie, thanks for your note! Glad to know you were in MI! I was worried about you! :)
XO

the rinehart's said...

Glad to hear you had a fun trip and could spend time with family. Wondered if you were still alive!!! Hope all is well! Take care of yourself! LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Annie, I LOVE the picture of your road, it's just gorgeous! And the other looking out the snowy window, I could look at that one all day! I'm thankful for you sharing those, since that's probably the closest I'll come to seeing snow all year! :(

Matt and Karen said...

Annie, so glad you found me, and I found you! You're little guy is too cute, and another one on the way.....you're brave! :-) Congratulations! Our Owen will turn a year old on New Years Eve. So much fun, wouldn't trade motherhood for anything. Looks like you're doing well. We'll have to keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Don't EVEN get me started about how you came to MI and I have to wait until December...... :) JK - Glad you had a great time with the fam and friends. CUTE pics of Noah and Gavin!

My Etsy