Sunday, October 22, 2006

Fair Time BABY!!!!!




Rainy and Cold. Yes, that was the weather today. YUCK!!! But it was the LAST day of the state fair, which is only 35 minutes away from where we live, so we just HAD to go!!! Well, needless to say, we were very impressed! We got there around 9:30 and were ready to leave at about 12:30. Noah LOVED all the animals! There was a break in ecoli earlier in the week, so the "petting" zoo was turned into an "observe, but dont dare touch and just in case you try we are going to put you 10 feet away from the animals" zoo. So, he didnt get to hold any chick or duckies, but that's okay. He especially liked the cows. We walked and walked and walked and when we werent walking we were eating. Um, what else are you suppose to do at the fair? We gave the boy cotton candy for the first time, and he cried when it was all gone. Funnel cakes, Itatlian Sausage, Chili Cheese Fries, and Chicken Pitas consumed us for lunch! SOOO good! But must say, am paying for it all now. Baby doesnt like all that grease!

Pregnancy is going well. We have our next appointment in 2 weeks. Just a regular checkup, then the end of the month we get to know the sex. YEAH! I am feeling better each day. Realizing when I push too hard, learing what I can and cant do, what I can and cant eat (I hate those lessons!). Clothes are getting a little tight but I look ridiculous in maternity clothes. In fact, I shot my first wedding yesterday and wore some maternity gaucho pants. They were size small but they kept falling down!!! OH well, lesson learned. Nobody was looking at me anyway. Wedding went okay, I will include some pics later. I learned ALOT of what and what NOT to do.

Dinner time! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Etsy