Tuesday, February 14, 2006

We are officially Camels!

Well, we got the call today and was officially offerred to be the new assistant volleyball coach at Campbell University in Buies Creek, NC. As you can imagine, we are very excited about the opportunity. We will be packing up and moving next Wednesday ending our adventure here at the University of Florida. It's been a wild and amazing adventure and everyone here has welcomed us with open arms. We thank you for that and the love you showed us and our little Noah. He has probably 100 girlfriends that he will be leaving behind but welcomes new applicants to the vacant positions....of course I am kidding.

A quick update on the boy. He is 7 1/2 months old today and was standing "all by himself" for 10 seconds! He's almost there. Hang on, it's about to be a long and bumpy ride!!!

Thank you for the prayers. We feel them! You'll here from me soon....I promise!!
love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie,
Congratulations on the new job. I'm sure that you'll like being a bit closer to home. I am a bit disappointed that you weren't able to visit my family while you were there, you/they would have loved it! I'll be thinking of you over the next few days as moving is a big hassle!
Love Ya Cuz

Troy & Sherry said...

annie-
yahoo - i am so happy for you -
we will chat soon-
love-
sherry

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! God is SO good!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Laura

My Etsy