Sunday, February 12, 2006

Poor Baby!

Well, Noah has had a couple of rough nights so yesterday we dropped Josh off at work and went to Urgent Care. We walk in a Noah is instant smiles. He is flirting with all the nurses and receptionist.....I kept saying, he really is sick...no reall he is...... We didn't have to wait, they just took us right back and it turns out that Noah has an ear infection. He has a runny nose and a little cough so the doc put him on medicine to help with that, and antibiotics for the ear. The doc told me that the medicine may make him hyper, and if he doesnt sleep, to take him off of it. Well, we got home and took the meds, and Noah was a little ball of energy! He was happy, excited, frustrated, mad and all over the place! So, I decided instead of chasing him around our tiny apartment, we needed to get out of the house and that we were going to Best Buy! (most of you know this, but that is my FAVORITE store) We walked down every aisle! It was awesome! I found my new camera that I am going to get.......some day......maybe in a couple weeks, months,years (who knows....that's probably how long it will take for me to save) It's beautiful but anyway, we did that while Noah was all bundled up in his stroller, and then Daddy called, so we went to pick him up, then came home. He finally fell asleep and stayed there most of the afternoon. He's doing better today. Still a ball of energy but in a better mood which is nice. No church today because he still has a little fever so we are at home.....

Here is a funny video of him feeling better than he does now.....

No comments:

My Etsy