Wednesday, February 01, 2006

February Already??

Sheesh! I cannot believe it is Feb!!! Although I might add, I did wear my red hoodie today for the blessed occasion.....

Let's see, what shall I say. Oh I think I will write about what we did in MI. Noah and I just got back on Sunday from Holly, MI. It was fun! We saw lots of family, friends, and of course shopping! I think I went to the mall almost every day! Fun! Noah brought back a cold with him so he's been dealing with that. He's still the happy-go-lucky kid he always is, but with a runny nose.....who knows, maybe he is teething. No fever, just a yucky nose.....

Noah has started to talk a little. I got it on video with him crawling so I will put that on when I get home. I have been babysitting this week for Riley again. I missed that little girl. It's been fun. She isnt so sure about Noah. She likes him when he is in the exersaucer, but as soon as he lets loose, he makes a bee-line for her. Maybe she is scared. He is pretty intimidating. Riley reminds me of a kitten, precious, fragile, beautiful and very smart......my boy reminds me of a puppy. Easily distracted, cute, smart, but has to learn the hard way......you know, "....maybe if I climb up T.V. stand THIS time, I won't hit my head from falling....." He'll learn. His new love is Cheerios! He mauls them! No teeth yet but hopefully soon.

Got a call a couple days ago..........Yep! We are going to interview at Campbell University this weekend. We are leaving tomorrow (Thursday) and will be coming back next Tuesday. The nice thing is, Josh's parents live a little over an hour away, so we will get to spend some time with them. And they will get to see Noah. I will keep you posted on how things go!!! Thanks for the prayers!!!!


This is a picture of Gavin Dobbertin and Noah. Gavin's mommy Suzanne and I use to play t-ball together when we were 'wee' ones. I am so thankful for technology. We got back into contact only through the internet. How cool!!! Anyway, they have a lot in common just like his mommy and I. Hopefully they'll be buds just like us!

3 comments:

suzanne said...

Hey, its alwasy nice to be mention on someone's blog! We must be famous now! Can you blieve our lazy boys? They do look oh so cute though!
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Awwww...lovely photos and nice blog.
Hello from Montreal, Canada...my name is Wren.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Hearts_Afire

Amanda T said...

Wow, i can't believe josh hill is married...and you both have an adorable little boy. I stumbled across your website from a comment you left on the Cole's website. I was a fellow volleyball player from NBBC and my husband also recognized josh from volleyball at BJU.
Thought i'd just say hello.
Amanda (Turnbow) Trumbull

My Etsy