Friday, February 24, 2006

Home Sweet Home

No, this is not our house but Yes, we are living here. We had our apartment in Buies Creek fall through, so instead we are living with Josh's parents until we find a house. Josh will commute the hour and a half to work each day. We will be looking for houses on the weekends so hopefully something will come up.

The trip here was pretty uneventful. Took 11 hours in all which isnt bad considering you are driving a 20 ft. truck and a 8 month old. Noah did so well. Not a peep. Now myself on the other hand had eaten a bad taco salad for lunch and we had to make a stop. Unfortunately we were in the middle of no where. Josh pulled off on the next available exit and I got out and made a bee-line for the woods. I didnt have a choice, and that taco salad wouldn't stay put so I had to act fast. Ah, ya got to love nature! Good news, I'm okay now. But won't be going to any Hardees any time soon! We got a storage facility here to put all our stuff in and Josh and I just got back from returning the truck. We've been relaxing the past couple of days and yes, I have found the mall.....all 3 floors of it (hmm, whatever will Noah and I do during the day? :-)

Josh starts on Monday and is excited. His first trip is in 2 weeks and is actually a tournament in Indy where he will be recruiting at the mid-east regionals. Of course I couldnt let him go to Indy without me, so Noah and I are going too. Josh is staying for the weekend and Noah and I will be staying a whole week. (Yeah! We are SOO excited!)



More later. Dinner Time! Love you!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm so glad that you arrived safely! You were in my prayers! What are the dates that you are coming again? Can't wait to see you all! LOVE YA!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
suzanne said...

I cant believe you shared the Hardees story with the entire blogging world. You are brave and have no shame!!

My Etsy