Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Noah's New Tricks!

It's been a while since I posted a video, so I thought I would put one on that shows Noah doing a couple of his tricks. (CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO) He is now 7 months old and can do SO much! He can clap when you say "Yeah", he can say "Ba-Ba", "Ga-Ga","Ma-Ma" and he can hit his mouth and sound like an Indian. We are starting to teach him how to sign for food, drink, please, and thank-you. Hopefully it will catch on soon. He eats all the food groups, but particulary enjoys his fruit. (Of course!) My dad is in Florida so hopefully we'll get a chance to go down and see grandpa. He is staying with my aunt in Ft Meyers which is about 4 hours away. We both have to work this week so we shall see if we get down there. Still waiting to hear about a job. Good news soon we hope! Thanks again for all the prayers! We are excited to see what may happen.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie,
I sure hope that you can make it down to see my mom and your dad. Will your dad stop in to see you if you can't get there? Did you hear that I'm having another boy? hehe. Enjoyed the video=)
Tammy

My Etsy