Thursday, December 15, 2005

BAD DAY!

Yeah, it's only 10 and it has been an AWFUL day! Josh left early this morning to go to Orlando. He went with the coaches to a convention. Hopefully after this weekend we will know where we are going to be moving to. Anyway, back to me. We live in an apartment and at 7:00 this morning they started working on the roof. Imagine being in a dead sleep and being awaken to BANG BANG STOMP STOMP STOMP. I thought I was in the middle of the thunderstorm of my life. GEEZ! They were taking the old roof off and putting the new one back on. As you can imagine, Noah lasted maybe a minute longer than I did, and woke up screaming. He was scared. Usually he is so happy in the morning, but not today. So, we both got up and got ready and went for a drive. I had a few errands to run anyway and if that was going on there then I knew there would be no way Noah was going to sleep. So, we left and came home about 2 hours later. I was carrying Noah into the apartment when suddenly there was a sharp pain in my foot. I placed him down carefully, I might add, and kicked my shoe off, only to find a roofing nail had poked its way through. A RUSTY roofing nail. My foot was bleeding and Noah started to cry because he was hungry. So, I fed him and then attended to my foot. The picture isnt of the nail I stepped on, but it gives you an idea.....I cleaned it out really really good, put hydrogen peroxide on it, triple antibiotic ointment and then covered it up with bandaids. It still hurts but we are going to see what happens. If it gets really red, or swollen I will go to the hospital.....I really dont want to get a globin shot or a tetanus shot but will if I have too. We'll see what happens......

Stupid nail. Stupid roofers.......Stupid stupid stupid..........

No comments:

My Etsy