Tuesday, December 20, 2005

6 month checkup!


Well, we just got back from Noah's doctor appointment. Good News. He is perfect! (we already knew that though) He weighs 18 1/2 lbs. and is 26 inches long. There were some spots on him that the nurse questioned but when the doc came in, she said that it was fine and gave us some ointment.
We are suppose to put him on a breakfast, lunch, dinner type schedule so he will eat solids 3 times a day. (I am SO new at all this, I wish he would have come with a manual so I know how much he should be eating)

We are heading out early tomorrow morning to Greensboro, NC. 8 long hours of nothing but driving. Noah should be fine, I know he is going to get sick of his carseat but we'll make it. The day after Christmas we are going to Myrtle Beach to meet my parents and sister Caroline. We'll stay there til New Years Eve and probably make a stop in Charleston, SC before we head home. Busy busy and alot of driving..........what were we thinking???? Oh I forgot, the Campbells and Joneses will be at Myrtle Beach the same time we are....Yeah! It will be fun and excited to visit with everyone.

Josh is home and has a couple of interviews lined up after the first of the year. So we will keep ya'll updated on how that goes. Pray pray pray! Oh, and I did end up having to get a tetanus shot the other day........(not sure why I threw that in)

Okay, gotta run to a Christmas Dinner.

Merry Christmas Ya'll!!!!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

awwww...well, he does look pretty perfect, except that he's missing some "spoiled rotten by aunt Beth" lines. That's too bad. He could recover from that, however, when you bring him up here so I can shower him with auntie love. or if you're still in FL in March-you should be expecting a Spring Break visitor!! :) I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Please tell the Hill family hello for me. I miss you all. LOVE YA!

My Etsy