Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What a weekend!

Click HERE to see more


Last weekend Josh was in Alabama for a tournament from Thursday morning to Sunday afternoon. The team did great with a 3-0 weekend. Wooohoo! The boys and I went to a friend's house for dinner on Thursday night and Friday I had a wedding to shoot in Tampa, so a friend picked the boys up and took care of them. Saturday was "clean the house before we do anything" day so we stayed at home and picked up and then went to Chikfila for dinner and some play time. Josh was home by 3:00 on Sunday afternoon so we enjoyed spending a little time with him before bed.


The wedding I had to shoot went so well! The couple was great, the guests were great and the beach was beautiful!!! Would you beleieve I took over 700 shots? I couldn't help it. Everybody was smiling. ALL THE TIME!!! Here are a couple and you can click on the link to see more!

Have a great Hump day!



No comments:

My Etsy