Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just a quick note...



Well, we finally took the plunge and buzzed Jacob's hair. He looks like a little boy now. We still need to get it a little better on the sides, but overall I really like it. Here is a random conversation I heard the other day. I was cleaning the bathroom and Jacob and Noah were right around the corner eating their lunch. Jacob had his applesauce (as always) all over the place. All in his hair, down his belly, his face, the table, you get the idea. Noah is Mr. Clean. He hates messes especially when it involves anything getting on him. He freaks if there is dirt or something on his hands. Well, Jacob decided to share his applesauce and got some on Noah's arm. Noah looked at Jacob and said, "Jacob, got applesauce on my arm, Bad Choices Jacob!" and then went on to yell (or whine because it definately was a whiny voice) "Momma, Jacob make bad choices!" It cracked me up, but gave me a little insight to our 3 year olds little mind. We have really been trying to stay on him and make sure that he knows life is all about choices and consequences. Good Choice = Good consequence. Poor Choice= Consequences that aren't so nice. Anyway, it's good to know that he is trying to teach this lesson to his little brother...well, sort of ;-)

No comments:

My Etsy