Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh, What a Happy Day!

The Gang..



My birthday was yesterday and my oh my did people make such a fuss about it. Can't complain though. It was sort of nice to celebrate my special day with my new friends. The day started out with my boys singing me "Happy Birthday". Okay, so Noah sang it all (I should have gotten it on video it's too cute, he is actually on key!). Jacob tried and said something that sounded like "Happy Birthday Baa Baa" (this is how he says Ma Ma). Then I got to school and there was food, food and more food brought by the wonderful fine arts department at LCS. We had cakes, doughnuts, cheese, crackers, Fruit, Candy and lots of chocolate! My friend Shelley gave me the cutest bag and my students loaded me up with more chocolates and candles! For lunch, my wonderful husband took me out which was so nice! Josh comes to school every day to eat lunch with me. We usually eat in the cafeteria, but today we splurged and made our way over to Chilis. So nice to spend some quiet time with him. Then when I got back to school there was a WONDERFUL bouquet of fruit from Edible Creations from my friend Trisha! Wow! Seriously fuss fuss fuss! To top the whole day off Pam, Terri, and Karen took me out to Mimi's Cafe! We had such a great time! Pam and Karen got me the cutest little pumpkin candy dish (which I have been searching for) and wonderful coffee scented candle and Terri gave me some delicious specialty cupcakes. Thank you so much everybody for help making my day so special! Wow! Lord, you have blessed me so much!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the rinehart's said...

HAPPY way belated BIRTHDAY! Hope all is well and you enjoyed your special day!

..by the way, I really like your hair!

My Etsy