Monday, October 27, 2008

New Treasures



Found this basketball hoop on the side of the road. It is really durable and will NOT knock over if somebody plays too rough! We have it out by the pool and it fits PERFECTLY!




We found this in on the side of the road in our neighborhood. I knocked on the door and the lady told me to take it. I scrubbed it tonight (pic was taken before the scrub) and it came clean! No cracks, holes or anything!


I picked this up at a yard sale a couple weekends ago. They were asking .75 for it. I am NOT kidding. I had to carry it a couple blocks (it was a neighborhood yard sale and I parked far) but it was well worth it! The boys use it as a water slide!
The thing I love about these things is that they clean up so nice (with some Krud Kutter) and we use them, then put them on Craigslist and use that money to put towards necessities. Praise the Lord!

I promise I did not set them up like this! I am amazed at the love my boys have for music! Noah sings ALL the time! He makes up songs constantly about houses, dogs, animals, Jacob, mommy and daddy. It's quite humorous to listen to him. Jacob loves music too! He is always wanting to "help" me play the piano. I teach piano lessons every Monday night here at the house and Noah will come in the room and say, "Mommy, Noah's turn for Piano!" It's so cute, so I give him a little "mini" lesson and then he is off. I love it that they love music so much! Maybe it's all the Baby and Little Einstein? Who knows, but I love it!

Oh and I almost forgot, Here's a video of Noah's newest toy. (Also bought at a yard sale!)








2 comments:

suzanne said...

super cute video. I loved it.

Alyssa said...

I haven't been on your blog for so long it seems. Very cute video:) LOL How funny!
Kendra would jump right on that too. You always amaze me at your deals you find, Annie! Good job!!

My Etsy