Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Whew!





We have been Quite the busy little family lately. My very good friend Deanne came with her little boy Harrison to stay with us for a week! We had SOOOO much fun and I am so thankful she took a week off of work to fly down here and spend time with us!!!! Our boys played together so well! My boys loved to hug and kiss on Harrison! I don't think he appreciated it all that much, but they did play well together. Josh and the team left on Sunday for their trip to Europe. They will be gone until next Thursday. Deanne and Harrison got here last Wednesday and left today. Tonight my mom and Caroline are flying in from Chicago to spend some time with us. It makes it easier to cope with Josh being gone, when I am busy with company. Josh has emailed a couple times and everything seems to be going great. No luggage was lost and the scenery is gorgeous! While Deanne was here, we went to the beach, the outlet malls, and hit some of the parks around town. It was trying at times with 3 little boys, but we had a blast! I wish they could have stayed longer! Thanks Clayton for giving them up for a couple days! I have to leave for Orlando in an hour to get Mom and Caroline. They are going to be so exhausted, but hopefully we'll have plenty of picture opportunities!

1 comment:

the rinehart's said...

The picture of the boys swimming is TOO CUTE!

Looks like you've been having tons of fun. I'm glad you've gotten so many visitors. That was special of Deanne to come visit. I know it is so fun to see people from "home"! Trent and Malinda are coming to visit us next week!

My Etsy