Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Family Pictures





















Happy Memorial Day! We were able to spend the day as a family today! We just hung out around the house during the day and after naptime we headed out to the beach! I have been wanting to get some family pictures, so we ate dinner at Smokey Bones in Clearwater, then went on to Clearwater Beach to play! It was a gorgeous sunset and we really couldn't have asked for better weather. I took the tripod and the camera remote control and we got some pretty good shots. Hope your holiday was relaxing and enjoying!



4 comments:

Angela said...

Those are amazing. I love clearwater beach!
How did you get the sunset shots? I can never get the right lighting, either my camera meters the sunset or us. I hate it when we use the flash because then everything else looks weird. I know you have an amazing camera and skills, but some pointers would be great! Thanks
I have a few different cameras, an old canon manual, a rebel SLR, and a canon point and shoot digital.

Troy & Sherry said...

wonderful pictures - so glad you were able to spend the weekend as a family!
what gorgeous weather!
we miss you guys!

the rinehart's said...

AMAZING PICTURES!

You have such talent and looks like the kids really cooperated (and if you have a husband like me, so did Josh!) When can you come take ours?! Actually we just need to come visit...looks like you have a great background!

Anonymous said...

you are such an amazing photographer i wished we lived closer so that u could do some family pics of our family.

Tameka

My Etsy