Friday, May 23, 2008

Josh's trip to Europe














The volleyball team toured Europe for ten days. Their first stop was in Prague in the Czech Republic. They spent three days in Prague, playing two matches, then travelled to Vienna, Austria, for a day. From there they travelled to Maribor, Slovenia, where they spent three days and played two matches. Their next stop was Pula, Croatia for two days and their final two matches. After a day of sightseeing in Venice, Italy, they returned to the U.S. last Thursday.
Josh said the scenery was gorgeous. The volleyball wasn't bad either. They had a great time and really built up the team unity.
I am getting ready to leave for NC today. I have my last wedding to shoot in Raleigh this weekend. Josh will be flying solo taking care of the boys. I think they are excited to spend time with their daddy!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Cool pics! Bet you are all glad to have Daddy home! :) Have a great weekend.

My Etsy