Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What did you do with your Varsity Jacket?


Aww....isn't he cute.....Okay, Josh and I have been cleaning house. We have 5 huge bags of clothes to take to Goodwill, actually BACK to Goodwill seeing as that is where we got most of them, and have been cleaning out the storage closet outside. We came across my old Varsity Jacket. Josh had to put it on to see what it felt like to wear one (tee hee). The sad thing is, it fit him perfectly, which means, it was either HUGE on me in high school, or I was quite Large....I will let you be the judge :-) Anyway, what do we do with it? What did you do with yours? My parents kept theirs, and I remember wearing their's for Spirit week or something....Anyway, just wondering what ya'll did with your jackets. I did suggest to Josh that we get it framed and we could hang it on our wall above the piano, which I thought was an EXCELLENT idea..... he wasn't up for it :-)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vogt Family said...

Chip's is still hanging in the closet :)

Anonymous said...

Keep it, someday you'll wish you had. The boys may want to wear them, like you did you parents. Since I can only assume Josh doesn't have one, yours would be fun for them. love and miss you cousin marg

Kandie Stilwell said...

Hey Annie,

I just found your blog! It was great to catch up on your lives! Your boys are adorable. Yep, we are still here in Peru and lovin' it. Never a dull moment! Here is our blog address: stilwellsinperu.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you!
Kandie Stilwell

My Etsy