Friday, May 25, 2007

I've been tagged....thanks Brenda!

“Rules:” After posting these rules, each player proceeds to list 8 relatively random facts/habits about himself/herself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, leaving them a comment on their blogs to let them know.

1. I have to sleep with covers on me. Doesnt matter if I am in a house that is 90 degrees. I have to have SOMETHING over me.

2. Usually at least 3 times a week I am found out on my deck with my radio, phone, water bottle and spray bottle (during nap time of course!)

3. I can sing with my mouth closed. Comes in handy when you give an exam that is suppose to last 2 hours and everybody is done within the half hour.

4. My husband's past time is buying and selling cars.

5. I own all 10 seasons of FRIENDS and the first 5 seasons of 24.

6. I am pretty sure that I am addicted to chips and salsa.

7. I am the oldest of 6 children and have a little sister who just turned 12.

8. I could have played softball for Michigan State but chose to attend Bob Jones (and glad I did!)

1 comment:

A Weaver's Touch said...

Nicely done! A+ :)

Sing with your mouth closed? That's a TOTALLY new one to me - - - hee hee - - - you MUST demonstrate next time you're in MI!

And I know I say it all the time, but could Noah and Jacob BE any cuter??

My Etsy