Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Boys..



Well, we went on our first adventure out on Friday. Me and the boys...FUN FUN! I didn't really HAVE to go out, but just wanted to. When you are stuck inside for a couple weeks, you get cabin fever. So, the boys and I went to Kohl's and Chickfila. Kohl's was interesting. I had a double umbrella stroller, a single umbrella stroller, and a Baby Bjorn in the car. Well, since the baby is too small for the umbrella stroller, I wore him in the Bjorn and pushed Noah in the single stroller. Turned out good until we walked into the store. I forgot the baby's paci and he started to scream. Ahhh!!! So, I went all the way back to the car and ended up loading everybody up and driving to the back of the parking lot and fed the baby because I thought he would go to sleep afterward. After he ate, I moved the car back up to the store, and got everybody out again. Okay, I can do this. So we get in the store and the baby is crying again. AGAIN, I forgot the paci!!!!! I just needed to check on the price of something and then go. So, I find what I was looking for and leave the store with a screaming infant! Bad Idea...... We then get to the car, I put the baby in his seat, and within 5 minutes he was out. Soooooo, I took them to Chickfila and let Noah play, while the baby slept and I ate... All in all it was an okay day. Next time, I WILL have the double stroller and will NOT be taking the baby out of his carseat! It's such a process, but I LOVE it!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, what a day! I had a similar ordeal with William when he was first born trying to go to Kohls...maybe it's the store?? I'm glad that you got out of the house, Noah got to play, and that Jacob got to sleep, even if it was a little stressful! Hopefully your Mother's Day was a little more relaxing! :)

suzanne said...

YOu are so brave and adventurous!

Anonymous said...

Oh man -- you know how I love crying babies in stores.

My Etsy