Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Random....




Posted by Picasa
Things around here have been going well. I was just going through some pictures and thought I would post them. I love the one of Noah and the bubbles, and can't remember why I havent posted it before. Anyway, our baby is doing well. We are trying to get him on a schedule, which is easier said than done, but we are trying. He is a good sleeper at night, and a really good eater! Maybe too good :-) He's put on weight fast and as of last Thursday he was over 8 lbs. Noah is still loving him and last Saturday, held him for the first time. It was sweet and I can't believe I didn't get a picture of it. I am sure there will be many moments to. Our friend Kimber brought us dinner last night which was a huge blessing! She's great! She brought her daughter Dylan with her, who is also Noah's best friend, and Noah was running around like crazy he was so excited!! He cried and cried when they had to leave. Hopefully we'll get out someday this week so the little guy can play. Well, it's time for another feeding, so I best get going. Thanks for our faithful readers. I know it's random but it's better than nothing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one with Noah and the bubbles too!!!!! =)

the rinehart's said...

Looks like things are going good! So happy for you both! Two sons...how exciting!

Troy & Sherry said...

glad you are doing well and feelin well - he is a cutie :)

Troy & Sherry said...

jacob i mean and noah as well :)

My Etsy