Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Where we've been.....

Happy Harrison!
Harrison was all smiles!

Noah decided to try out Harrison's bouncy seat!



Grandma and Noah



Amazing what fun bathtubs are!



Riley loving on Noah!
Well, I finally have a minute to post on here. Last week, Noah and I hitched a ride with Josh's dad to Lafayette, IN. Since my parents just recently moved to the Chicago area, my dad was able to meet us at a gas station so Noah and I could come up and see their new house! It was FREEZING!!!! We got there Friday and on Saturday my cousin Melissa and her husband and son came over for lunch. Her boy Riley is 3, so Noah LOVED to have somebody to run around with. They got along so well. After a quick visit with my parents, we went back to Lafayette where we got DUMPED on with snow. Almost 20" of snow fell within 2 days. It was crazy! We visited with friends a little (after we were able to shovel ourselves out) and then headed home Friday morning. Pretty uneventful trip and we were even able to find a playplace where Noah could play while we ate lunch. He did such a good job riding in the car for 11 hours both up and down. We are going to visit my grandparents in Ft. Meyers next week. Hopefully he'll be as good on a plane as he was in the car. I am a little nervous, as my lap is disappearing and that is his seat for the the hour and a half flight.....eek. Oh well, it will be worth the visit...and tan!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be sure that you stop in to see your aunt diane!!!=)

My Etsy