Monday, February 05, 2007

Enter Third Trimester!



Well, I have officially arrived at the third trimester! (That may be why I am blogging at 6:00 in the morning) Sleep is getting less and the level of being uncomfortable is rising. I am finding that daily everyday tasks are challenging. Things like laundry (picking up the basket, bending down to take clothes out of the dryer) and playing with Noah really wear me out! I was on all fours yesterday morning looking for my boot under the bed, and I had to take a breather in between because I felt so overextended. Love being pregnant and feeling the baby (who by the way LOVES to flip and flop right when I lay down). Noah was sitting on my lap last night and the baby kept kicking him in the back. He would sit up, look at my stomach, then look at me like "What in the world is that?" It happened several times and of course I thought it was hilarious!

Going out is more and more of a chore especially when you have a toddler with you. Noah and I went to Chickfila on Saturday and as soon as Noah saw the playland he became a wiggle worm. So I am trying to wrestle him, while I order our food. He never eats there, he's way too excited! He LOVES to play with all the big kids and climb all the way to the top and come down the slide! It's so fun to see him interact and play with the kids.

That's all for the update! Oh, almost forgot. GO COLTS!!! Congrats to all our Indiana friends! We'll be there to celebrate with you on Friday! Can't wait!

8 comments:

A Weaver's Touch said...

You look amazing! Glad things are going well! Yummm - did you something about Chik-fil-a?!?!? Suzanne and I will have to meet you in Toledo sometime to go there - that's the nearest one to us I think. Love the Diego and Noah pics below - too cute!

Rachael said...

Annie - I agree about babies being active when you lay down. I think that's one of the hardest things for that last trimester...whenever you want to rest, the baby doesn't! Thanks for posting a picture! You look great!

BTW...did you know Greta (Forman) Rohrer is having a baby? They just had their ultrasound...it's a girl. Just thought I'd pass that along!

Happy Monday!
Rach

Sarah said...

Annie Hill, come see me when you are here! I miss you!
Love you
Sarah

Matt and Karen said...

Annie, You look great! I didn't let a camera near me when I was pregnant. :-) hehe

bethoven said...

Are you coming back up to Super-Bowl-winning-Colts-territory? Be sure to say Hi! :)

Laura said...

Annie, you look GREAT!! I remember that 3rd trimester fatigue and discomfort...ugh...not especially looking forward to it myself in a few months. :( Oh well, at least this time you have a little helper, right?! Noah's going to be a great big brother!! BTW, is there anything that you need or want for this new one? Or for Noah??

Anonymous said...

woohoo! you look great!

the rinehart's said...

Looking good Annie! Hope you are enjoying these special moments with the new little one growing inside you!

My Etsy